Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Halloween shirts available!

Well, one of my favorite times of the year is here-Halloween! We really get into the holiday here at our house. When all of my friends are complaining that they hardly even get more than a few trick-or-treaters, we get a few hundred of them! Luckily for a die hard Halloween fan like myself, all of my neighbors really get into it too. There are several houses on our block that put on a "haunted house" on the front lawn. Each year we have friends and family come over to help out with the entertainment for all the kids. I stand on the porch with a big cauldron full of candy as trick-or-treaters line up on the walkway.  Throughout the night we take turns haunting in the yard, taking the kids trick-or-treating and going inside for a hot bowl of home made tortilla soup. It's a tradition that I'm sure our kids will remember always.

This year I designed this black cat for some of our products on Zazzle. It was just a doodle that I ended up really liking. I have made it into trick-or-treat bags for our kids. Be sure to check out our Zazzle page to see some of the cute products we have put this new design on!

No comments:

Post a Comment