Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just Waiting Around

Well the meeting went well and I've started the process of optimizing. I really like Fred (he's our optimizer) and he really seems to know hs stuff. It would seem that I did inded find that lost bag of sand I was looking for, so to speak. I have a good feeling that we're going to start being found very soon. Got a nice fat list of keywords for Fred to look over and inquired with my hosting company as to how to get our blog moved onto our site, which was suggested by Fred. Now I'm just sitling here waiting to hear back so I can get started. I really don't care for waiting. Maybe I should start drwaing, although I hate to do that, because I know I won't want to get back to the task at hand. I really wish my business only intailed drawing and designing and that I had a staff to do the rest, but it'll just have to wait. There's that word again. How come I can't just enjoy the wait as a moment to breathe and relax for a brief moment. I'm sure if I did that, the wait would shorten significantly. I know, I'll call it a break, as opposed to a wait. That sounds much better. OK, I can go take a break now, while I....wait.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment