Saturday, February 27, 2010

Burning the Midnight Oil

Here I am at midnight on a Friday night, typing away, writing copy for my web page. I just uploaded the files to the server and I'm taking a break to gather my brains back up, so I can work on another page. My husband is snoring quite loudly and I'm listening to Julie and Julia while I work, hoping to keep inspired, when my eyelids have long lost their inspiration. This feels strangely like college. I wonder what other people are doing with their Friday night? I know most of them are out having a good time, unwinding from a hard weeks work. Not me though - no, not me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just plugging away at my dreams. They feel so close right now, I can almost touch them. My little beach cottage with the periwinkle blue shutters is out there waiting for me to come buy it.

OK, back to reality....................and my web site.

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete