Thursday, July 7, 2011

Inspiration on Vacation





 Went out of town for the fourth of July up to Los Osos, CA. A small town on the central coast, near the more well known town of San Luis Obispo. We spent time at the beach, as well as at my favorite haunt, the Avila Valley Barn. It's the prettiest farm stand I've ever been to and it's like stepping back in time, which I also love. I always get tons of great design ideas when I'm there, as well as lovely produce to bring back home with me. I often think how wonderful it would be to work there and get to enjoy the beautiful little valley that it's nestled into and all the friendly visitors that come to get their produce and ice cream cones.


View of the mountains across the street, as the fog makes it's way over the top.


I adore this old stove and would love to have one like it when I find the perfect home to settle into. I love the red, yellow and white color scheme too. Not to mention the "Home Cookin" sign above the stove. I will keep it in the back of my head for the next kitchen I do.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment