Saturday, August 29, 2009

Creating a Sanctuary

I went and heard a great speaker the other night that helped me get some direction with my business. I told him what I did and he graciously gave me some really good advice. He told me how important art is in creating a sanctuary in your home, which everyone needs. He went on to say that art actually can change a persons energy, which makes it really powerful, not just nice to look at. He said if I want to do well, to make sure my clients know how important their environment is and how my art can improve it. It really made me realize how important what I do is. Not everyone is good at or even wants to create art and those people need artists like me to bring it into their lives. They need to have the same sanctuary to come home to that I do. I often joke about living in "the hood", but when I get inside my home, I really do feel wonderful in the space. It made me realize how important it is to get my site going and up. Others need to have what I do.

Jennifer
www.castleberryds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment