Friday, August 21, 2009

I wish I were in Switzerland









Ever since I was a little kid and went to the Swiss Miss Ice Cream shop, I've fantasized about going to Switzerland. They had all these beautiful landscape photos that I could stare at for hours. I also had it in my head at 5 years old that that was where fairy tales lived. After all, the buildings had the same designs in Pinocchio, right? I still haven't made it there yet, but it's at the top of my travel list, as soon as it becomes possible! In the meantime, I decided that in honor of my wish to travel, I'd do some european postcards. I found one that had beautiful handwriting and stamps, which I replicated for the front card. The others were done using photo reference, since I obviously can't go there.

Jennifer
www.castleberryds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment